managing media

While working on my node.js binding, I've run into some major issues that
have to do with managing the various media objects with the pjsua2 API.

One issue is that there doesn't seem to be a way to tell when an
AudioMediaPlayer instance has finished playing when PJMEDIA_FILE_NO_LOOP is
used. I noticed there are pjmedia_*_eof_cb() functions, so I guess the
underlying parts are there but the c++ interface is just lacking currently.
I couldn't find a way to do it myself in the meantime as there is no way to
get at the AudioMediaPlayer's underlying pjmedia_port(?) struct to be able
to use the pjmedia_*_eof_cb() methods.

The other big issue I'm running into is trying to find out when AudioMedia,
AudioMediaPlayer, and AudioMediaRecorder objects are removed from the
call/conference so that I can emit my own events in javascript land to
alert the end user. This is especially important since I read that if a
call is put on hold, these objects are automatically removed(!). I thought
I could use the onStream* callbacks but then I found out that streams are
different things than AudioMedia* objects, so I couldn't use those.

Also, I was hoping to also be able to do a AudioMediaPlayer::lookup(portId)
and AudioMediaRecorder::lookup(portId) to be able to locate any players or
recorders that may have been created, as that would make things much easier
for writing a binding.

- Brian