Attended call transfer

Hi,

I was having trouble making call transfers using the Sipek SDK, so I decided to try it directly with pjsua v2.1 and I have the same problem that I was having with Sipek.
I am probably doing something wrong, or maybe just forgetting to do something, but how do I complete a transfer?

I am using "m" to make a new call (line 0)
Then I am using "h" to place the call on hold
Then I am using "m" to make a second call (line 1)
Then I am using "X" to try to transfer the line0 over to line1

I would expect the two lines to drop, with line0 and line1 happily chatting to each other, but both lines just stay live within pjsua.

Am I missing a step?

I hope you can help me,

Erwann