How can I connect to a SIP registrar using TCP or TLS transport NOT UDP in PJSUA?

Hi,

I am trying to connect to a SIP registrar (a Cisco VCS) which supports UDP, TCP and TLS, however, this is used of videoconferencing and in the main we only use TCP or TLS as a transport so will switch UDP off when installed in the public domain. I can get PJSUA to register with the VCS if I leave UDP on and I leave the default network settings in PJSUA. However, if I force PJSUA to use the '--no-udp' option, PSJUA make no attempt to contact the registrar.

I ran a 'tcpdump' showing that when using UDP in PJSUA, you see the 'Register Request' gets sent and the subsequent reply, however, when I use the '--no-udp' flag, PJSUA sends absolutely nothing. I have tried to set the '--use-tls' flag as well, but again this results in nothing being sent to the Registrar.

Is there any way to force PJSUA to register using TCP or TLS?

Cheers

Chris