amr_helper.h: Frame length of AMR-WB bitrate 14.25

Hi Ming,

Thanks for your response.
Currently the pjmedia_codec_amr_pack function runs into a PJ_ASSERT_RETURN
- so debug builds fail with assertion and release builds produce one-way
audio (provided that the return value of pjmedia_codec_amr_pack is handled
by the caller).
We have a workaround in our application - we add one additional byte to
pkt (and respectively pkt_size) so we are fine. It is just that it would
be nice to have it fixed on the long term before someone else also runs
into it and starts wondering why they don't get audio only with this bit
rate.

Regards,
Zoltan