sip_transport reference count bug?

I use pjsip 2.1 in my voip app on iPhone. When it register to SIP and get 408 error, the reference count of the pjsip_transport used to send sip messages is still 1. If the same transport is used to register to SIP server again, the reference count will become to 2 after 200 OK is got . If the transport is disconnected by SIP server, the pjsip will try to shutdown it, but the transport will not be shut down for reference count will not goes to 0. And then when the iOS system notify my app the tcp socket is disconnected for many times , the app will be killed for 'exceeds 15 times wakeup during 300 seconds' rule. I want to know why does this happen and how can I resolve this problem.