Contribution android #1516

Hi,

I've been working with pjsip for a while now, mostly on Android.

I noticed some issues with the actual build system, when trying to build
x86 abi for android.

There is an opened ticket for it: http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/ticket/1516

One of the latest enhancements is the ability to specify the targeted ABI
right before starting configure-android, as mentionned in the ticket's
comments.

TARGET_ABI=armeabi-v7a ./configure-android --use-ndk-cflags

But when switching to x86, build is broken.

I took a look in the configure-android script and discovered some issues
that i fixed partially.

1. With x86 ABI, pjsip compiles using 4.6 ndk toolchains instead of 4.8
(default with armeabi)
Fix: My project uses 4.8 toolchains, so I just forced 4.8 in the script
(really dirty i know, but it seems like an issue in ndk)

2. A recent commit sets CPP flags manually in the script, with the hard
coded value armeabi, which breaks the build with x86.
Fix: Use $TARGET_ABI instead

3. gnustl_static was also complaining so i switched to gnustl_shared.

I am now able to switch ABIs, and run my project in x86 android emulators,
and on real devices (arm)

Attached, the patched file.

Best,

Al.