echo canceller does not work well for amr nb even for pjsip 2.2

Hi, Forgive me on insisting on this,

I have a client on Raspberry Pi and a client on android and I hear echo
if they are close. Can this be eliminated or reduced using pjsip echo
cancellation ?

 From what I understand on "kAudioUnitSubType_RemoteIO instead of
kAudioUnitSubType_VoiceProcessingIO", so the echo cancelation is set on
C code then its enabled always or never  after buildind the library ?
does its can be set on python code when calling the pjsip client ?

Again, Thank you very much

kind regards, Jordi

El 22/01/14 09:08, ? ? ha escrit: