echo canceller does not work well for amr nb even for pjsip 2.2

Hi,

I finally figured out why my echo cancellation did NOT work. Because I
used kAudioUnitSubType_RemoteIO instead of
kAudioUnitSubType_VoiceProcessingIO. When switch back to
kAudioUnitSubType_VoiceProcessingIO echo just disappeared!

The pj2.2 code was correctly set componentSubType to
kAudioUnitSubType_VoiceProcessingIO and I forgot why I changed it to
kAudioUnitSubType_RemoteIO.

Kinda embarrassed to admit that :$ But I hope my experience benefit others.

Qiulang