listen to a conversation using port forwarding

Hi Fery,

Please debug this issue in steps:

1. With Tcpdump/Tetheral
check whether packets are getting correctly received on 1.33 machine.

2.
Even with Port Forwarding you can redirect udp packet to your 3rd machine
but with those udp packets RTP/RTCP payload must be extracted and decoded
well before providing it to application(aplay in your case) which is the
job of PJmedia. As of my understanding this solution won't work.

 Please
refer http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/media-flow [1] diagram.

Thanks and
Regards,

Gaurav

On Sun, 5 Jan 2014 05:39:30 -0800 (PST), fery
wrote:
have been able to make a phone calls using the SIP client Pjsua from one

Linux computer to another one. In case you have not heard of
> this user
agent, explaining it's functionality is quite easy. It uses IP
> and port
number of each linux to create a unique ID and then calling to
> this
specific ID is possible.
> Now I have not studied port forwarding
thoroughly but I suppose what
> it does is to forward whatever data that
comes in, to another "port" or
> "IP and port".
> So I thought to myself,
if my calling application is using ports and
> IPs to send and receive
voice, I should be able to forward those
> specific ports to a second or
third port (or IP and port) and listen to
> the conversation on a third
computer.
> So here is what I did.
> Supposing that machine Linux A has the
following identification info:
> IP:192.168.1.11` `UDP port# : 1111
> The
second machine Linux B has the following identification:

IP:192.168.1.22` `UDP port# : 2222
> If I do the following using iptables
I should be able to hear that side of