Python-Bindings: Adding Video Support

I also would prefer a git-repository (independent where).
At the moment, we will keep in sync with the PJSIP-svn.

So far the master tree (https://github.com/dennisguse/pjsip/tree/master)
is just a plain copy of pjsip via git-svn and a copy of portaudio (via
git-externals).
We just configuration to build the debian-package and a readme here.

Our changes at the moment reside in the branch python-video (
https://github.com/dennisguse/pjsip/tree/python-video)

We would be pretty happy to merge our changes upstream...

PS: Happy new year!

---
Dennis Guse