Python-Bindings: Adding Video Support

Hello,

we (Dennis Guse and me) are working at TU Berlin on VoIP-Telephony.
And we needed a SIP-client that is simple and easy to configure, but
offers enough potential to be really useful on the long-run for
academic research.

For these reasons we chose PJSIP. Also because the Python-bindings
make implementation and thus maintenance easy (and keeps our life
easy). Unfortunately, video support has not yet been implemented in
the Python-bindings, but it is a feature we really want to use.

So, we started to work on extending the bindings towards video-support
(on basis of PSJIP 2.1).
We are not yet completely done, but we would like to share our current
state with the PJSIP community!

In the current version of our extended bindings, video communication
can already be established and seems to work stable.

We would really like to help the project and contribute our extension
of PJSIP back to you.
Therefore, we try to code the video-support for the Python-bindings in
a way it stays close to the PJSUA C-functions.

However, we came up with the following questions:
1. How can we contribute the code to the PJSIP project?
2. Do you have any requirements on the video-support in the
Python-bindings (code style)?
3. How can we make the video-support optional for the build process of
the python-bindings?
4. Anything else we need to consider?

The code is available here (based upon svn revision 4650):
https://github.com/dennisguse/pjsip/tree/python-video

We would be very glad, if you would have time to give us feedback and
comments.
We will keep working on the video-support for the bindings as we think
they are very useful.
Thanks for your time.