Problem with deadlocks

Hi PJSIP list,

I'm currently developing an application on top of pjsua2 v2.3.0 and
encountering a deadlock:

- My system gets called, all well and good.
- I've implemented my own pjmedia_port for handling the audio data. During
the put_frame call my system decides to call pj::Call::makeCall()
 -> Deadlock.

last output from pjsip to log file (at level 5) is

16:35:19.500  pjsua_media.c  ..Media index 0 selected for audio call 1

And I have the exact same behaviour if I only flag that call to be made in
the thread calling pjmedia_port::put_frame and execute pj::Call::makeCall
on the main thread (that initialized pjsua2).

Any ideas on why that might be happening? Any additional infos needed?

I've been working on this deadlock for ~15 hours now and have absolutely no
idea left how to prevent it. I've tried forcing pjsua2 to run on a single
thread (epConfig.uaConfig.threadCnt = 0, epConfig.uaConfig.mainThreadOnly =
true, epConfig.mediaConfig.hasIoqueue = false,
epConfig.mediaConfig.threadCnt = 0), to call pj::Call::makeCall() on a
thread totally unrelated to the pjsip library (which ended in absolutely
nothing happening in the log file related to calling makeCall()), calling
makeCall() on the main thread, on the sole media thread and on one of 10
media threads, both resulting in that very same deadlock.
Which thread may call makeCall? Is the deadlock due to making a call on an
account that has an active call currently running?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Thomas