Pjsip on Android consulting

Hello,

1.       I'm working at a company which is using Pjsip on Android, together
with FreeSwitch as the PBX.

2.       We're using SRTP and are experiencing some call quality issues on
3G networks (out of order packets + packet loss).

3.       We had contacted Pjsip support and have been referred to this
mailing list, in the hope of finding a talented professional who can help us
troubleshoot the above issue, by providing low level debugging knowledge and
techniques.

4.       Is anyone able to help / knows someone else who might be ? We're
willing to pay of course.

Regards,

Nir