pjsua2 and multicast stream offer

I'm trying to find out how to do the following with pjsua2 when making a
call:

 1. Offer a multicast stream to the remote party such that they only
receive audio from a specific multicast address and port.
 2. The offerer does *not* bind to any addresses/ports (for media
purposes). This means the offerer must not accept any streams offered by
the remote party.

Initially I thought about trying to edit the raw SDP message from
a onCallSdpCreated() handler but there's at least two problems with that:
1) It feels too hacky and may not guarantee that pjsip won't bind to any
addresses/ports for media from either side, and 2) Since my application is
async, editing the SDP message is not feasible because pjsua2 checks the
SDP string against the original immediately after the onCallSdpCreated() is
called.

Any tips/examples/help with this is greatly appreciated.

- Brian