Configuring PJSIP 2.2 with 3rd party video library

Hi

Can I configure PJSIP 2.2 such that for video it uses a 3rd party video
library and for audio existing PJMEDIA.

What I want to achieve is:
In a 1 way video call (Send-only) once the video call is established I want
to use my custom code that will encode the video using negotiated codec and
 for audio I want  PJSIP to take care.

If it is possible then what additional function my custom video lib should
perform in addition to encoding for example: transmission over RTP etc.

This can be helpful as there are many devices in the market which support
hardware accelerated encoding and FFMPEG lacks support of it.

Many thanks in advance.

BR
Deepak