Question about python pjsua API

Hi there,

I am a student working with pysua python API, I am trying to make the
Raspberry a Walkie Talkie. I found the API very useful, but I have a question:
how can I label a call, so that the callee can see the message that the
caller attached to the call? I checked the CallInfo class, I saw uri, role,
state_text and so on, but these are all parameters generated automatically
when a call is made, what I'm think now is can I create a customized
message and attach it to the call? If yes, how can the callee retrieve the
message from the call and which callback function should I use?

Thank you very much!

Lu Lin