Alsa errors: is this pjsip bug?

On 01/08/14 17:53, Ernesto Celis wrote:

> A quick search in duckduckgo (or google if you like it more) "pjsip
> disable portaudio" returns many links where you can see how to disable
> PortAudio back end and to enable Alsa instead. Please, do your own
> research before asking in the mailing list, your chances of getting
> help will increase if you do.
Argh - I forgot about config_site.h....
Forgive me rants! I'm little frustrated with my all fight.
(Sure - majority is result of learning curve :-p....)
First cross-compile issue.
Next python issue.
Next audio output problems.
Lastly portaudio thing.
Now audio input...

OK - I finally compile lib without portaudio and with alsa.
Errors gone :-)
Also found root cause for alsa input issue. Good.
Just made fist successful outgoing call from my media center terminal to
world. Nice.
Incoming calls Voice-mail also works. Sweet.
Time to go to sleep :-p

Tomorrow will check solution under Nvidia ION2, AMD brazos and Intel
NUC. Lets see how it will go...

Thx!