pjnath behavior when received 437 allocation mismatch

Hi all,
I'm new to pjsip and debugging with pjnath's ice function those days.
I often encounter 437(Allocation Mismatch) response from my turn server(https://code.google.com/p/rfc5766-turn-server/).
I read the rfc and found this description about 437:

>437 (Allocation Mismatch):
>This indicates that the client has picked a 5-tuple that the server sees as already in use. One way this could happen is if an intervening NAT assigned a >mapped transport address that was used by another client that recently crashed. The client considers the current transaction as having failed. The client >SHOULD pick another client transport address and retry the Allocate request (using a different transaction id). The client SHOULD try three different client >transport addresses before giving up on this server. Once the client gives up on the server, it SHOULD NOT try to create another allocation on the server >for 2 minutes.

So, I thought the best behavior of client is to retry with different transport address for three times.