IOS Build issues

you need to add  file named config_site.h   path to the pjproject/pjlib/include/pj/

and the file should have the following lines
#define PJ_CONFIG_IPHONE 1
#include <pj/config_site_sample.h>

hope this helps

On Apr 24, 2014, at 11:29 AM, Amit Chowdhary <heresamit at gmail.com<mailto:heresamit at gmail.com>> wrote:

it's config_site.h.

On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 7:45 PM, Prasad Vara <prasad at adwitech.com<mailto:prasad at adwitech.com>> wrote:
Hello everyone,

I am prasad. I am new to pjsip and I am trying to implement my first application on IOS. I have downloaded the source code and when I run it I am getting the following errors/some missing files errors.

1)  pj/config_state.h file not found. I have added an empty file in pj directory. This gave me some other errors

Any guidance in configurin the pjsip file / help in resolving the issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Prasad.