Relatio Ship between Call and endpoint

I strongly recommend you to read the pjsua2 documentation, which perfectly
describes your question:
http://www.pjsip.org/docs/book-latest/html/index.html

Especially the chapter:
http://www.pjsip.org/docs/book-latest/html/endpoint.html

which clearly states that the endpoint is a singleton:
" application MUST create one and at most one of this class instance before
it can do anything else"

Cheers