Regarding unable to make call in pjsua2 in 3g

Hello All,

I have impleamented Pjsua2 and it is working in wifi .I have implemented
only registration and calling part .It is alos working in 3G but in some
device may be network provider blocking calls or some thing happens that I
am not able to call specially in IDEA 3G .Where as some other apps are
working on same device .

I have tried by changing port  at this line  *sipTpConfig.setPort(SIP_PORT);
* from 6000 to 5060 .Also I tried with changing clock rates but dint worked
. Also I have created transpot  PJSIP_TRANSPORT_UDP,PJSIP_TRANSPORT_TCP ,
PJSIP_TRANSPORT_TLS .

Please tell me what can be the reason or areas where I should debug .