PJSIP Compatible SIP Gateways

Sanjay Chadha wrote:
> After successfully compiling PJSIP including all library and examples,
> I would like to make a call using sample C++ code to a landline. Is
> there a list of SIP gateways (commercial or free) through which I can
> make these calls. I appreciate such a list and if there is sample code
> required to connect to the SIP gateway.

Kia ora,

I maintain a publicly accessible self-updating Asterisk 12 instance which
can be used for testing various things (NAT, responses).
Instructions with credentials and test extensions are available at
http://neutron.jcn-labs.net/

Adios n Gracias Joshua,

Does the server have gateway capability i.e. does it terminate the SIP call
and make a PSTN call?