OT:MJSIP to PJSIP conversion project

Hello ,
    My apologies, if this is not the right place to post this , I have
marked the subject as Off Topic (OT) . We have a java application based
on MJSIP library and we are in need to convert the application to the
one using PJSIP library with various DTMF mode support. As of now the
application uses SIP INFO as the dtmf mode. Along with that we would
like to enhance the logging mechanism. If anyone is interested in the
project, please private message me and we can talk into the details.

Thank you
Linux Guy !