Problem with SUBSCRIBE PRESENCE with pjsua

I have created two accounts on sip2sip.info server.
    When I run pjsua with one account & go for SUBSCRIBE PRESENCE I get  ?........Subscription state changed ACCEPTED ?> ACTIVE? and I am able to reflect the account status change properly.
    But when I run pjsua with other account & go for SUBSCRIBE PRESENCE I get ?........Subscription state changed ACCEPTED ?> PENDING? and I am unable to reflect the change of account status.

  I both the cases all parameters & every thing is same.

Can anybody tell me what`s the problem with this. Its definitely not the sip2sip.info problem as both the accounts work with MicroSIP.

Regards,
Mohsin Z Barbhaiwala,
Design Dept.,
Spectrum Solutions & Technologies Pvt. Ltd.