How to use PJSUA for SIP performance test?

Hi PJSIP team ,

I am currently use PJSUA as an UE simulator, it works pretty good.

But our project also needs an end-to-end performance benchmark.

I googled many times to find if there was someone use PJSUA in performance test scenario, but found nothing can be referenced.

As a google result, I found most of the people use SipP as the SIP performance test tool, and there are many tutorials which illustrates how to use SipP for performance test.

But we don't want to involve too much tools into project, so it will be better if PJSUA also can be used in performance test.

So I wrote this mail for asking help about the following questions:

1.       Can PJSUA be used in performance test as a UE simulator?

2.       Is there any best practice which can be referenced?

3.       What's your suggestion about how to setup PJSUA for performance testing, if there is no existing experience about how to use PJSUA in performance test.

Thanks you very much ~~

ACE YIN
Software Design Engineer

CGC