Voice not coming in Pjsip from one ISP to another

Hi All,

I am facing a strange problem while using the MicroSIP based on PjSIP.

The Scenario is below:
I installed the Microsip on the two Computers. These two different PCs
are uisng the internet service from the two different ISPs (Internet
Service Providers). Then I register both MicroSIP to the SIP Server.
The SIP Server is Asterisk Based.
Both MicroSIP registers successfully on the SIP Server. Then I call
from one MicroSIP to another MicroSIP on another PC. Call is
coming successfully but no voice is not coming after call is received.

But When both different PCs use the internet connection from same ISP
then call is also coming from one MicroSIP to another and also Voice
is coming properly. The SIP Server is on Public IP. But this is
strange that it is on the Public IP and call is coming from one ISP
network to another but no voice is coming.

I have also enabled the "ICE" and used some public Stun Servers like
"stun01.sipphone.com" while registering the account on MicroSIP.

Also I have used the popular "Xlite" Softphone from Counterpath but
still the same problem.

Please help me to resolve this urgent issue.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Varun