Setting PJSUA audio sampling rate higher than 16Khz?

Hi!
I've been trying to get pjsua running on an ARM linux platform, and I've
run into a problem with the sound. Some experiments with the recfile sample
have shown that my sound card and pjsip's audio streams will only work when
I set the clock rate to 44100. Anything else (including the default of
8000) causes an error.

Aplay/arecord both work fine at 8Khz, so I think maybe it's with pjsip.
Regardless, recfile works fine at 44100 Hz, so I wanted to get pjsua to use
44100 Hz as well.

However when I changed the DEFAULT_CLOCK_RATE in pjsua.h to 44100, it
causes a segmentation fault. Are there other constants that need to be
changed also when the default clock rate is changed?

Thanks for your help!
-Haomiao