答复: Regarding the pps/sps when using the third media stack

So it?s strange.

I find that if I don?t send any video stream rtp packet, then remote peer
wouldn?t send any packet to me too?

Is it designed?

???: pjsip-bounces at lists.pjsip.org [mailto:pjsip-bounces at lists.pjsip.org]
?? Yuming Zheng
????: 2013?9?5? 11:21
???: pjsip list
??: Re: [pjsip] Regarding the pps/sps when using the third media stack

sps/pps is contained in NALU just as other frames which is produced by the
encoder, and pjsip deal with that with no special action,the original design
can receive that successfully.