Linker error when building with iOS 7 SDK and Xcode 5 on Mavericks

Hi,

You updated Xcode, and finally the compiler.
This issue has already been described and fixed in this mailing list sometimes ago ;-)

I believe you have to declare the 2 functions inline and/or static.

Best regards

Damu

Le 4 sept. 2013 ? 01:28, James Addyman <James.Addyman at truphone.com> a ?crit :