No pjsua folder in /pjsip-apps/src/ ; downloaded from tunk

On 25 April 2013 10:56, Vinayaka . surya <vinu.viking at gmail.com> wrote:
> hello all,
> I am trying to build pjsip for android development. I followed the steps
> from http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/Getting-Started/Android
>
> But at the step : Building and running apjsua sample application, I find
> that there is no apjsua folder under /trunk/pjsip-apps/src.
>
> What do I do now? How and where can I find the apjsua folder? Why is there
> no apjsua folder in the trunk.

It was in the middle of reorganization, apjsua is no longer there.

The Getting Started guide has now been updated.

In its place is just pjsua, controllable by commands via telnet.

Note: The Android branch
http://svn.pjsip.org/repos/pjproject/branches/projects/android/ has
been merged into the trunk. Therefore the branch is no longer
maintained.

--
Perry Ismangil