When pjsip app was killed by iOS in background is there a way to get notified and do some final work ?

Hello,

again, with or without capturing the uncaught exception in your app, it
will be started by the system automatically. It is a iOS feature for
multitasking app (VoIP).

If you want to know why your app is killed, use the uncaught exception to
get the reason.