When pjsip app was killed by iOS in background is there a way to get notified and do some final work ?

But how do you define "exited gracefully" ? You are either killed by iOS
or yourself and if you can not tell difference between them, then how
can your something differently on relaunch ?

Thanks.

Qiulang