Make a call with authentication but no registration

Hi Chris,

If you look at the code here:

    http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/Python_SIP/Accounts

you will see that the URI for registering (for incoming calls) is set using
this:

    acc_cfg.reg_uri = "sip:pjsip.org"

Failure to set reg_uri will result in the account not registering  :-)

Jeff