pjsua application cannot detect audio device

Some other application has taken control of your sound devices.
Try closing those application (even media player) and restart PJSUA.

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 10:53 PM, Tanvi Sachdeva <tanvi164 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I tried to look into the logs and get to know that it shows that number of
> sound devices is 0.
> However, I can see the sound device on the machine.
>
> Regards,
> Tanvi
>

> On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 7:39 PM, Khoa Pham <onmyway133 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Debug into audio device factory, audio device stream
>>

>> On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 4:52 AM, Tanvi Sachdeva <tanvi164 at gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I am trying to run Pjsua application on ARM and Linux but everytime I
>>> execute the binary, I get the following error:
>>>
>>> 14:34:20.090    pjsua_aud.c  ..Error retrieving default audio device
>>> parameters: Unable to find default audio device (PJMEDIA_EAUD_NODEFDEV)
>>> [status=420006]
>>> >>>>

>>> The application is able to get the driver count but is unable to find a
>>> sound/audio device.
>>>
>>> Can someone help and point what the problem could be and how can I
>>> rectify.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Tanvi

>> --
>> Khoa Pham
>> HCMC University of Science
>> www.fantageek.com

Rajat Jain
Software Developer
RnD

 DRISHTI-SOFT SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD.

Unit No. 450, Floor-4, Tower B2, Spaze iTech Park,

Sector-49, Sohna Road, Gurgaon-122018, Haryana (India)

***Cell*: +91-9999558952

Website:  <http://www.drishti-soft.com/>www.drishti-soft.com |
<http://www.ameyosuite.com/>
www.ameyosuite.com

Awards & Recognitions<http://www.drishti-soft.com/drishti_awards_recognition.php>
:

NASSCOM Innovation Awards 2008 for Market Facing Innovation | Pioneers in
IP Contact Center Technology by TMCNet (2008) |  Best ACD/Switch, Best
Outbound Solution and after Sales Support By Contact Center World
(APAC-2008) | Best Contact Center Suite by BPO News (2007)| Deloitte Fast
500 company in APAC | Red Herring Top 100 (2008) | NASSCOM - EMERGE 50 (
2009) | IT & ITES Business of the Year by Franchise India, E&Y and Zee
Business (2010) | Red Herring Asia Top 100 Winner (2010) | Best Contact
Center Technology Platform by Insights? MECC (2011) | TMC Labs Innovation
Award 2011

Please read Disclaimer
-(http://www.drishti-soft.com/disclaimer.php<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.drishti-soft.com%2Fdisclaimer.php&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNHgw6LB0Uv5Qy4CQJh4bP4GouKNqg>
)