Issues with auto-answering call. No Audio?

Hi There,

I'm looking to build a simple auto-answering SIP client using PJSUA that
runs on a raspberry pi. Right now I'm running into a few problems that I'm
hoping I might be able to further understand and fix:

   1. PJSUA seems to correctly start the call by auto-answering and
   returning call code 200, but no audio is transferred between the clients.
   2. After 30 seconds the call gets terminated. I don't understand why it
   terminates or whether this termination was triggered by the client or
   server.
   3. After this termination, the console displays ">>>>" instead of ">>>"
   and I'm unable to input any further commands. Is this because of some error
   in ending the call?

For some context, I'm making calls between extensions on a local asterisk
server. This asterisk server is running in virtualbox on a separate mac.
Besides this client, I'm using two others, one iphone based one using an
app called Media5-fone, and another on a windows computer running a GUI
based SIP client called ekiga. When I get these two clients to call each
other, they do so without any issues, so I think the problem is isolated to
PJSUA.

I've put up the trace level logs here:
https://gist.github.com/zachgoldstein/5807176. The config file I'm using
when starting PJSUA is here: https://gist.github.com/zachgoldstein/5807663

Initially I thought it was an issue with the usb headset I'm using,
thinking that it's not properly setup. However, using the cl command I can
see that the headset shows up during a call and connects to what I think is
the proper port:
>>> cl
Conference ports:
Port #00[44KHz/20ms/1] DYNEX USB Audio Device: USB Audio (hw:0,0)
 transmitting to: #3
Port #01[44KHz/20ms/1]             ringback  transmitting to:
Port #02[44KHz/20ms/1]                 ring  transmitting to:
Port #03[ 8KHz/20ms/1]  sip:2 at 192.168.1.119  transmitting to: #0

Additionally, when I run PJsystest, I'm able to hear the tone when using
test 02. (Other two wav file tests cannot find files). I take this to mean
that I should at least hear audio from the other client's microphone during
calls.

So I then thought that it might be because of excessive CPU load while the
call is occurring since the Raspberry Pis aren't exactly the beefiest
machines. So I put --ec-tail 0 into my config file, hoping that might be
enough. Running top at the same time as PJSUA doesn't show that it's
consuming large amounts of CPU or memory, but I notice a massive lag with
the mouse when I'm in the Raspberry Pi GUI. All bash instances also become
unresponsive, forcing me to end the process. To get around this, I ssh into
the machine, where the lag seems to not exist.

I think this could be a NAT issue. This
page<http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/audio-check-rx-rtp>outlines that
the output of using dq should show non-zero values for RX pt.
Mine shows as 0 despite the total pkts being of some reasonable value. None
of the three options shown on this
page<http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/Audio_Problems/Getting_Around_Nat>worked
to resolve the issue. Right now I'm plugged into a router that
bridges into another router, could that cause problems with NAT?

I've run out of ideas for what could be wrong here. I'm really sorry to
bother you guys about this. Any help is massively appreciated!

Thanks,
-Zach