problems with a simpleua manage by thread

Hello everyone,

With the examples I try to do a simpleua that waits for commands from a thread to send 200, 1xx,
play a wav file in media_stream and send DTMF (RFC 2833).
But I think my work is not very clean, so I would like your advice. (.c is attached)

In addition, after loading the wav file and have added to the bridge conf must
necessarily be done manually put and get frame?
For DTMF(RFC 2833), do I necessarily use Media_session or Media_stream is enough?

The aim of my project is to make a program managed by a thread that can simulate a telephone
(answer or not, hang up during the conversation, DTMF etc..).

Thank you in advance for your help
Pierre