Core Audio iLBC on iPhone

I use pjmedia library to implement custom VoIP client for mobile devices, main codec I use is iLBC in 30ms mode. I experience very bad quality of iLBC packets recovered with PLC mechanism but only when I use Core Audio implementation. Recovered packet is a 'burst' of loud noise- it sounds like random set of high volume samples. I can provide you example recording of this audio issue.
Problem does not exist on Android and with pjmedia on iPhone compiled with PJMEDIA_ILBC_CODEC_USE_COREAUDIO flag set to 0. I use iPhone5 and iPhone5 simulator for testing with iOS 6.1 SDK.
I tried to find how to do PLC with Core Audio ilbc and compare it to pjmedia implementation but unf. there is no word about it in Apple's documentations. Actually I don't even know if PLC is implemented in CA.
Do you have any idea how to improve quality of recovered packets?

Best, Maciek