Create conf port with incoming RTP stream example

Thanks! It looks good. But I am looking for Python example and I don't know
right now if this is what I am looking for.

I just want to override/create callback which will be called to get audio
data from my buffer and then will be sent to a call (I will handle codecs
and such). Also, I would like to receive data from a call with my
application. I don't know if this is possible and how to do that without
pain :) I am new, sorry.

In a few words I am looking for an SIP interface which would support audio
data passing and getting - it's all.

What would you suggest me? Maybe another library?

So far I tried telepathy-python, it has exactly what I need (using
GStreamer library, it's great library), but it is no longer working and
supported. Developers suggested me to use gobject-introspection with
telepathy-glib, but there are no examples and I am very confused, I have no
idea how to make it work.

Thanks a lot for help!