porting pjsip to set-top box

Hi all,
I want to implement PJSIP on my set-top box  with Linux  kernel to create an embedded SIP phone that supports both audio and video call.

logitech web camera c110 is used as the external device which supports  video input  and audio input , but not supports audio output (phisical feature) .

For audio outout, I want to TV play the sounds. my box use oss driver not than alsa.
 that means: inside file   pa_unix_oss.c,  I will  modify funciton PaOssStreamComponent_Write to call the set-top box's  API to play the pcm sound.

After I put pjsip phone into set-top box and make out a call to server,  then call failed with error   "..Unable to open sound device: Unable to find default audio device (PJMEDIA_EAUD_NODEFDEV) [status=420006]" ....

someone says that pjsip needs audio input and output device????

How can i solove this bug?

Thanks