Reducing CPU usage on raspberrypi

Hello,

I'm making some progress getting pjsip to work on my raspberrypi. Once I
actually disabled portaudio and enabled alsa it seems to be working much
better. (I thought I had done this earlier, but had made a mistake).

Now I'm noticing pjsip with a single call running is using quite a bit of
cpu (~98.3% at the moment) on the device. Can anyone recommend
configuration options I could try to reduce this a bit?

I saw this in config_site_sample.h (and I'm using it now, but without a
noticeable effect).

 /* For CPU reason, disable speex AEC and use the echo suppressor. */
    #define PJMEDIA_HAS_SPEEX_AEC       0

Are there any other options you can recommend?

-Matt