Status 403 - You must register with a S-CSCF first

	Hello everybody,

I'm trying to create a simple console application with PJSIP through an OpenIMSCore which allow Bob and Alice to communication with SIP Message (IM).

When I start my application (one for Bob, one for Alice) on my computer, the registration is successful with the OpenIMSCore using the AKAv1-MD5 authentication and I can send SIP message between Bob and alice.

But if I start my application from a computer which is behind a NAT (simple CISCO NAT overload), I have 2 Register request per application (one for the private interface and another one for the public).

The first Register request is for the private interface and the response (after the challenge) is 200 OK with a "expires = 300.
The second Register request is for the public interface and the response (after the challenge) is 200 OK with a expires = 300 BUT the expire for the private is now a 0. (Wireshark says that there are 2 bindings)

So, after that, I can't send IM message and I have the message "Status 403 - You must register with a S-CSCF first".

After 5 minutes, a new Register request is automatically send for the PUBLIC interface only and after the challenge I have the 200 OK with a expire = 300 and I have only 1 binding now and I can send IM message.

Can you help me please ? I have search a lot but with no results. Thanks a lot

cyrill gremaud