TLS Transport Disconnected and auto reconnected

Hi,
i have configured my voip client with TLS transport. This is work great, with making call. The problem is that after about 2 minutes, i receive a call to pjsip callback "on_transport_state" that give me state: "PJSIP_TP_STATE_DISCONNECTED" and immediately after i receive a "PJSIP_TP_STATE_CONNECTED".
This process is repeated cyclically. After a few tries i receive "PJSIP_TP_STATE_DISCONNECTED" without more send callback connection. The question is:
why i receive this sequence of messages from pjsip ?

Note: I have a self-signed certificate, in my server configuration and i have disabled both verification ( client , server ).

In my client I have configured TLS transport in this way:

pjsip_tls_setting_default(&app_config->tls_cfg.tls_setting);
app_config->tls_cfg.port = 65000;
?.
?.
pjsua_transport_create(PJSIP_TRANSPORT_TLS, &app_config->tls_cfg, &transport_id);
app_config->tls_cfg.tls_setting.method = PJSIP_TLSV1_METHOD;

I miss anything ? How can i solve this problem with continuous disconnection/reconnection ?

Any help will be appreciate.
Thanks in advance