Authors names / email addresses

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 11:44 PM, Jens Jorgensen <jbj1 at ultraemail.net> wrote:
> Interesting. Will pjsip end up replacing existing SIP code inside of
> asterisk? Will it use the same conference bridge stuff etc? I'm curious
> how it'll fit in.

Basically, Asterisk will have a new SIP channel driver[1] based on
pjsip. Digium is driving development of it.  As for me, I'm just
helping setup git repos, so the process to merge any patches into
upstream is easier.

In fact, it would be awesome if we could create an official git repo
mirror on github.com. I don't have a problem doing the work, just want
to make sure the location of the repo is good for everybody.

[1] https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/New+SIP+Channel+Driver+Architecture

--
Paul Belanger | PolyBeacon, Inc.
Jabber: paul.belanger at polybeacon.com | IRC: pabelanger (Freenode)