Fr?n: pjsip [mailto:pjsip-bounces at lists.pjsip.org] F?r Gabtek
Skickat: den 7 januari 2013 16:51
Till: pjsip at lists.pjsip.org
?mne: [pjsip] Video call - Platform choice

Dear all,
1st of all, Happy new year !

In 2013, I am starting a new project with PJSIP Audio & Video support. In order to select the right hardware I would appreciate if you could share your experiences and inputs. Here is the goal of the project.
- Create ARM device that support audio and video (basic quality for video) calls with PJSIP.
- Taking in considerations CPU "performance, chip price, Dev kit price, difficulties to implement & CPU life cycle" I need to select the best platform to start my project.
I did Google it and I did already a short list but having your inputs would be very helpful.
What type of ARM architecture should I select ?

Thanks in advance and have fun with PJSIP !
Gab