Maximum calls supported on PJSIP

That could be a problem with the default limit for open file descriptors
available to the shell in linux (I had the same problem).
check the max number of open file descriptors in the console:
"ulimit -n"
The default is 1024.
You can get max 512 connections now because 1024 sockets are "opended" (rtp
+ rtcp)

to increase the limit just type  i.e.: ulimit -n 4096 or programmatically:
change __FD_SETSIZE 1024 to something bigger (don't exactly where it is
located)

Regards,
Mike