PJSIP User Agent Initialise Secure Session

Hi Werner,

On 02/05/2013 08:17 AM, Werner Dittmann wrote:
> PJSIP also supports a ZRTP implementation that negotiates the key data via
> the media channel and provides a PJSIP transport for this. Already integrated
> with SIP/SDP to insert optional SDP data.

please correct me if I'm wrong: the key exchange protocols supported
by ZRTP/ZORG are DH-based [1] thus the key-exchange occurs in a
single round-trip as does SRTP.
Furthermore a media session must be established before the
key-exchange can occurred.

Tim's Email from 1/31/2013 15:11 and previous one definitely shows
that more than inserting optional data in the SDP will be necessary.

Best Regards,
Alain Totouom

[1] http://www.zrtp.org/featurecplusplus

> Am 05.02.2013 01:18, schrieb Alain Totouom:
>> Hello Tim,
>>
>> On 02/04/2013 03:58 PM, McLeod, Tim wrote:
>>> Attempting to use/modify pjsip user agent such that it uses SRTP.  To obtain the key for the SRTP session it is necessary to negotiate with the remote endpoint.  We think that a single message/response negotiation would be straightforward since we could simply rely on the call set-up messages.  However, the negotiation we are required to use is a double message/response conversation, i.e.:
>>>
>>> I_MESSAGE1
>>> R_MESSAGE1
>>> I_MESSAGE2

--