PJSIP User Agent Initialise Secure Session

Attempting to use/modify pjsip user agent such that it uses SRTP.  To obtain the key for the SRTP session it is necessary to negotiate with the remote endpoint.  We think that a single message/response negotiation would be straightforward since we could simply rely on the call set-up messages.  However, the negotiation we are required to use is a double message/response conversation, i.e.:

I_MESSAGE1
R_MESSAGE1
I_MESSAGE2
R_MESSAGE2

Has anyone any experience of using pjsip for this type of key/call negotiation?  Unfortunately we are under extremely tight time constraints, literally just a couple of days to resolve this!

Many thanks...

Tim McLeod MBCS CITP
Principal Engineer
Tel: +44 1633 715097
Mob: +44 7765 088364
Email: tim.mcleod at cassidian.com<mailto:tim.mcleod at cassidian.com>
RLI: tim.mcleod at eads.r.mil.uk<mailto:tim.mcleod at eads.r.mil.uk>
Website: www.cassidian.com<http://www.cassidian.com/>

The information contained within this e-mail and any files attached to this e-mail is private and in addition may include commercially sensitive information. The contents of this e-mail are for the intended recipient only and therefore if you wish to disclose the information contained within this e-mail or attached files, please contact the sender prior to any such disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying or distribution is prohibited. Please also contact the sender and inform them of the error and delete the e-mail, including any attached files from your system. Cassidian Limited, Registered Office : Quadrant House, Celtic Springs, Coedkernew, Newport, NP10 8FZ Company No: 04191036 http://www.cassidian.com