PJSIP on Windows Phone

Yeah, it's going to be a bit of work, but we're starting to map out the
actual effort. We've worked with PJSIP on Symbian, Windows Mobile,
Android, Win32, and Mac OS X as well as new transports for this stack.
So let's say we know enough to be dangerous. J

The plan is to start creating a new target type in the build
environment, then start mapping OS primitives (memory, threads, time, OS
objects, networking, etc.), and then move onto audio. This will be done
in the native SDK.

Lastly, we'll need to develop an an interop layer for the applications
that use it.