microSIP--Compilation problem

Hi to all,
sorry If this message not related to pjsip more, because I'm new user of pjsip and I didn't find any place better this mailing list for this question.

I downloaded the source of microSIP and pjsip and compiled them and I solved problem of linking and so.but when I run the project, Account and Settings dialog not open. I see the AccoundDlg and SettingDlg and microSIPDlg classes but I couldn't find any related thing to this problem.(I use VB 2008)
Any body can help me about this problem? the source code is complete?

thanks so.
Regards,
H.Yavari