SIP PBX with PJSIP

Hi,
I understand the "limitations" of each one of the solutions.
But to come back to my problem, here is the context:
We are developping a platform that will be used in call center and we
need one of the application to embed a PBX.
So, softphones can register to it, the PBX can play a file to a caller
and the PBX can connect one endpoint to another.
So, our application will hook to those functionalities. For example,
when a register request is received from the PBX, the application will
do it custom magic and accept or reject the registration.

Now, the challenge is the fact that we want that application to be cross
platform and work on linux as well as windows.

So, to simply the question, is PJSIP (since it is cross platform)
suitable to create sudh application. If yes, where do I start ? What
modules do I need ?
If not, how can we modify asterisk,  freeswitch and any other solution
to do so ?
Or are there any other avenue there ?

Thanks a lot.

Le 2013-12-04 10:10, Joshua Colp a ?crit?: